December 15, 2013 by Dewi
What a great start to the day. This morning I woke up, stumbled to the kitchen to make a coffee, sat down at my desk and turned on my Mac. We booted up together, as we do most mornings, and I checked my emails. I was presented with a message explaining that the great guys over at British Blokes Cooking have very kindly named me their Blog of the Year 2013! This is the first award of any sort that the blog has received, and it’s a wonderful feeling to be recognised by fellow bloggers who I admire greatly. The BBC lads share my love of good home cooking, and my ethos that food is best shared with others.
So, I’d like to thank British Blokes Cooking for choosing my blog, my little corner of the internet, as Blog of the Year 2013. Thanks, guys!
The custom when receiving this award is to pass it on. The ‘rules’ are:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ – Blog of the Year 2013 Award
- You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page. – Blog of the Year FaceBook page
- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars… There are six to collect. The banners can be found here.
Below are my selections for Blog of the Year. They’re all fantastic, so do check them out.